What is Ozone?
Ozone is an activated, trivalent (three atoms) form of oxygen. Medical ozone is made when medical grade oxygen is electrically activated (using an ozone generator) to form ozone. Ozone is germicidal, bactericidal, and fungicidal. It is a powerful cleansing modality, which increases the stability of normal healthy cells and destroys compromised cells foreign to the body, like viruses, fungi and bacteria.
This form of therapy has a myriad of beneficial applications ranging from chronic disease to cosmetic treatment. It helps produce a more alkaline body thereby neutralizing lactic and uric acid build up and speeds up recovery and healing from injury. Its immune boosting properties combat colds, flu and chronic fatigue. Ozone oxygenates the body which is beneficial to those with respiratory disease, and can offer relief from skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
What makes Medical Ozone so effective ?
- Inactivation of bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast and protozoa
- Enhancement of circulation
- Stimulation of oxygen metabolism
- Regulates oxidative stress
- Metabolic regulator
- Immunological modulator
What does Ozone do ?
- Ozone Increases Oxygenation of your Cells (it has been proven that cancer and disease grow in poorly oxygenated tissues in your body).
- Ozone Modulates your Immune System (for those with a weakened immune system, Ozone will boost the immune system. For those with Auto-Immune Disorders, Ozone will modulate the immune system to help to stop it from attacking healthy human cells.)
- Ozone Increases Energy Production in your Cells (your cells need energy to be healthy; low energy levels mean that you and your cells will not be healthy and will age)
- Ozone Increases the Activity of your “Anti-Oxidant Enzyme Systems”. This means ozone will reduce the oxidation levels of your body.
- Ozone Reduces the level of acidity of your body (never mind the Alkaline Water…use Ozone!)
- Ozone kills Bacteria, Viruses (and virtually all other disease causing organisms) on contact
- Ozone Kills Cancer cells on contact
- Ozone has Anti-Aging effects on cells (some of those Anti-Aging effects are attributed to some of the above list of actions)