Dr Yunus Moosa is a qualified medical practitioner with over 20 years experience in treating a variety of ailments. Dr Moosa has recognised that there lies major physiological (body) and psychological (mind) benefits in alternate healing therapies and has studied vastly in these avenues as well. He currently practices as a integrated complementary practitioner using natural alternative therapies and medications.
Dr Moosa is renowned for his compilation of the “Inspirations” book series and is a proponent of the following therapies :
- Conventional Medicine – Medical Practitioner (MbChB – UCT)
- Biofeedback Practitioner using electrotherapy, SCIO and PANAG Therapies.
- Ozone / Oxygen Practitioner
- Eastern Medicine (EM)
- Detoxification of the body systems( colon, liver, kidney, lymph cleanses)
- Natural Herbal medications (Black Seed, cannabis, Honey etc.)
- Nutritional Balancing (intravenous vitamin drips, IV Vitamin C)
- Cupping and Zapping Therapies